Karahi Curry Paste
Recipe Inspiration: North India
Information: Fabulous curry with bell peppers and onion.
Can be used for: Lamb, Chicken or Vegetables
Best accompanied with: Plain Rice and / or Naan bread
1. Saute 50g of diced bell pepper and 25g of diced onion with 300g of chicken / mixed vegetables in 20g of butter until it turns golden brown.
2. Add the entire contents of this pack and cook for another 1 minute.
3. Add 200ml of water and cook until the chicken / vegetables are cooked through and the curry becomes thick.
- Marinate the chicken / vegetables with 20g of butter and the contents of this pack for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Diced lamb can be used instead of chicken or vegetables.