Chicken Curry Paste
Recipe Inspiration: Mumbai -India
Information: Medium spiced thick curry with onions and yogurt.
Can be used for: Chicken and Lamb.
Best accompanied with: Chapatis / Plain Rice
1. Saute 400g of diced chicken / lamb with 30g of yogurt and the entire contents of this pack for 3 minutes.
2. Add 250ml of water (400ml if cooking lamb) and cook until the chicken / lamb is cooked through and the curry becomes thick.
- Marinate the meat with 30g of yogurt and the entire contents of this pack for 15-30 minutes before cooking.
- Use meat on the bone for authentic flavour.
- This spice mix can also be used for curried lamb shanks.
- Paneer, soya or vegetables can be used instead of meat.