Recipe Inspiration: Kashmir -India
Information: Medium spiced thick curry with onions and yogurt. A true Kashmiri dish
Can be used for: Lamb, Beef and Chicken
Best accompanied with: Buttered Naan / Plain Rice
1. Saute 300g of diced lamb / beef or chicken with the entire contents of this pack and 50g of yogurt for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add 350ml of water and cook until the meat is cooked through and the curry becomes thick.
- Marinate the meat with 50g of yogurt and the entire contents of this pack for 15-30 minutes before cooking.
- Use meat on the bone for authentic flavour.
- This spice mix can also be used for curried lamb shanks.
- Paneer, soya or vegetables can be used instead of meat.